Project Management & Marine power plants maintenance and repair
Working globally, we have our direct branches at: Rotterdam (The Netherlands), Istanbul (Turkey), Huston, Galveston (USA), Gdynia (Poland), Odessa (Ukraine).
Please, be informed that we are specialized in the following ship-related businesses:
- 1. Project management, i.e. Independent Supervision for SHIPBUILDING/RENOVATION/MODERNIZATION/CONVERSION and control of all construction stages (scope of works included):
- a) reviewing of architect/naval engineering bureau drawings;
- b) hull construction and welding supervision;
- c) hull painting, antifouling and anticorrosion protection (Cathodes Protection), design, review and modification of painting, coating, and lining specifications;
- d) all works performed in engine room: main engine, diesel-generators and all auxiliary machinery installations and commissioning supervision;
- e) different electrical & automation, instrumentation, telecommunication & navigation equipment installation and commissioning
- 2. Management and participations in the marine trials of the new built vessels.
- 3. Independent Supervision and consultancy for DryDocks repair operations.
- 4. Organization of preliminary repair jobs onboard the vessel before DryDocking by afloat/ridding maintenance & repair squads.
- 5. Bunker quantity survey (BQS) and laboratory analyses for quality control of petroleum products (worldwide, laboratory in Singapore and Rotterdam).
- 6. Crew management (direct crewing office in Ukraine, and subcontracted in India, Philippines).
- 7. Inventory jobs (including ashore).
We are focused for LNG, LPG, VLGC, FPSO, FSRU and OSV ships.
Also we can provide services for: Container Ships, Oil/VLCC/Chemical Tankers, Bulk Carriers, Dredger Carriers, Platforms, Floating Cranes, Cruise & Passenger Vessels, and others.
All of our marine professionals from Western part of Europe and they are: Ukrainians/Polish/Bulgarian/Turkish Engineers with maritime educational background and with good track record as a TOP management seafarers (Chief Engineers and Superintendents) more than 20 years. Most of them has participated as PROJECT managers during ship conversion as well.
All staff are holding a valid certificates, justifying their experience and Safety & Health training courses (all can be provided upon your request).
We can also make marine technical survey like:
- 1) On/off hire survey, bunker & condition survey, including lab. analyses for all petroleum products
- 2) Damage inspection
- 3) Loss prevention inspection
- 4) Pre-purchase (or after-sales) survey (Ships & Cargo)
- 5) Marine casualties, collisions, grounding, stranding, pollution survey
- 6) Supercargo service
- 7) SIRE & Vetting survey
- 8) ULTRASONIC THICKNESS MEASUREMENT (UTM)